Volunteer with Us
So much of what LRHF does to positively impact the lives of the seniors, individuals and families living with us depends on volunteers from within our community. When you volunteer you are giving the gift of your time and talent to enrich the lives of those around you.
Our volunteer programs range from activities with seniors such as excercise and hosting games to helping plant flowers in the spring/summer at one of our apartment buildings within the Leduc Region. We are always looking for new program ideas and welcome your suggestions. Volunteering activities or ideas may include:
- Crafting: crocheting, knitting, quilting, painting, woodworking, beading, scrapbooking, etc.
- Reading: story sharing, visiting, book clubs, etc.
- Entertainment: bands, magicians, plays, dance performances, etc.
- Excercise: yoga, low impact aerobics, walks, dancing, etc.
- Gardening: indoors/outdoors
- Games: playing cards, board games, doing puzzles, bingo, etc.
If you would like to become part of our volunteer team, please contact our Activity Coordinator at either Planeview Place 780.986.2835 or Cloverleaf Manor 780.848.7717 to discuss your availability and interest.